Picture
It's two days until I'm flying out to Mongolia, with the co-production crew meeting me there a few days later. The great news is that Olympus have come through with their sponsorship, and a slick little OM-D was handed to me yesterday. I was really keen to test it for this trip as it has incredible 5-axis anti-shake, better than almost any competitor even in the prosumer market.

First tests this morning revealed that yes, even after 3 hours sleep and a shaky caffeinated start to the day, the footage came out as smooth as a baby's bottom, not bad for a tiny micro-third camera. Pimped it with a Rode mic and 64Gb card and now feel a little more ready to document this epic adventure they call the Mongol Derby. So, thank you Olympus!

No, that's not a gun in my pocket, it's just my nappy

Picture
I have also taken ownership of The World's Largest Granny Underpants with sewn-in "padding" — nappy for you and me — so my bottom should also stay silky smooth. I know, I know, too much information...

Honestly though, the sleep deprivation and stress of the last few weeks — make that months — should stand me in good stead for what's to come. I am a fully-functional homo sapiens on 4 hours a night at the moment, so to all you snoring fellow riders, vodka-swigging herders, yapping dogs, howling wolves, brutally early mornings, I say that shit don't impress me much.

On the up-side, hoping they won't be arrested on the way in for spying, the crew of New Earth Films/MsFilms are going to bring a minicopter for aerials and some kit that would make even Peter Jackson soil his — no doubt — granny-size pants.

And we're nearly ready with the crowd-funding site, watch this space if you want to become an IMDB-acredited film professional the quick & easy way, by bribing me with your dosh. It's not what you know, it's who you know, and baby, you know me...

Comments

06/30/2014 4:11am

Wearing tight gives a smart and active body. We should love to make our body attractive and smart. Here is best essay writing company for students help in their essay papers task and preparation of examinations.

09/01/2014 3:18pm

No two authors think much the same. Everybody is remarkable. For the same reason, everybody has his way of utilizing dialect. Anyhow the extent that the study of article composing is concerned, there are some general parameters to be emulated. While composing an article, certain tips will help you to make it an incredible one.

09/25/2014 5:21am

This is creepy, and a fantastic story starter. I watched 'Devil's Pass' last night after reading your Dyaltov Pass Incident blog post and loved it. A story like this makes me take the Tim Powers point of view: "What's really going on here?" and imagine the possibilities for a great horror tale.

Commenting on the right blogs is mandatory :) Thanks so much for sharing!

10/18/2014 1:07am

Commenting on the right blogs is mandatory :) Thanks so much for sharing!

10/26/2014 3:04am

I appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject. Keep up the good. !!

11/16/2014 12:46pm

Students should obey their parents and should aware them about their all matters. They shouldn’t hide anything from their parents.

11/20/2014 7:18am

If possible, as you gain expertise

11/26/2014 9:15pm

I feel very lucky because your blog. Your blog credited with helping my work today, I'm very proud and impressed

12/03/2014 1:01am

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog.It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

Now a days editing has become more famous and a new craze among the new young generation. Young population now ready to create the best amount of money for their and for the progress and development of the country. Film editing, sound editing and video editing are also very famous among the generation.

12/15/2014 11:29pm

If you take advantage of this blog as much as possible, sometimes I realize this is a great opportunity.

12/31/2014 9:05am

I truly choose to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

01/02/2015 9:52am

Now and after that I’ll stumble across a post like this and I’ll recall that there really are still interesting pages around the net.

Educational institutes sure the atmosphere of the institutes as well as the quality of education. They should sure the clean and morally true atmosphere for the students as this is on the atmosphere to make or spoil the habits of them.

Comments are closed.